I consent to the name and location of my organization, its website and the contact email address given above being published in membership lists on websites of the GLISA family.
I understand that through being a member of GLISA Asia Pacific, our organisation is a member of GLISA International and I consent for the contact details to be provided to GLISA International.
I declare that I am an authorised representative for the applicant organisation and that the information provided in this membership application is complete and accurate.
An applicant for membership who, with the approval of the board, becomes a member is entitled to exercise the rights of membership when their name is entered in the register of members.
The committee may determine the date, time and place of the annual general meeting of the Association which must occur at least once every calendar year and not more than fifteen (15) months after the adjournment of the previous annual general meeting.
- Upon any question arising at a general meeting of the Association, a voting member has one vote only.
- Members are entitled to appoint one delegate carrying one vote.
- All votes must be given personally or by proxy.
The voting members of the Association are:
- Teams, clubs and associations in the Asia Pacific region, who represent participants in LGBT sporting activities, in either single or multiple sport disciplines, and/or participants in LGBT cultural and human rights activities; and
- Organisations who have been awarded to host an Asia Pacific Outgames.
- Individuals who are active in supporting the objectives of the organisation.
A right, privilege, or obligation of an organisation by reason of membership of the Association:
- is not capable of being transferred or transmitted to another person or organisation; and
- terminates upon the cessation of membership whether by resignation, dissolution, winding up of affairs, or otherwise.
Any parties in dispute (between a member and the board or between members) must meet and discuss the matter in dispute, after the dispute comes to the attention of all of the parties. A mediator who is not associated with any disputing party but also me nominated to attend.